Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Carlisle to Kendal...

The fold away bike or 'folder' as it shall now be known, served me well for 40 miles today! Still needing to tweak the exact riding position, but on the whole I think I think I can survive the rest of this journey now!!
I am now aiming to complete my return journey somewhere between the 2nd & 6th July which will give me opportunity to throw in a Hayfield to Blackpool ride as part of the Manchester to Blackpool Annual Bike Ride (Sunday 10th July) I would like to see a gang join me and in doing so get a bit of sponsorship yourselves for Francis House Hospice!!
I will even offer to ride tandem with someone!! (I'll be doing the piloting mind you! - Control Freak?) Come on you know it makes sense!!!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment