Saturday, June 25, 2011

Pizza Express, Worcester...

Table for one in Pizza Express really does look sad!!
I was very easily distracted today! Spoke to the landlady at VFM B&B for far too long and didn't set off until 10.30am. Then stopped to look at a motorhome sales pitch after I'd done about 5 miles. A further 10 miles and I was stopping for a brew at a tea van on A41. Nice Asian lad with a broad Glaswegian accent owned it! We chatted for an hour! Pedalled on for not many miles more when I saw RAF museum signs. Free entrance and some awesome exhibits. Well worth a visit for anyone interested in military aircraft!
So that was another hour and half of sidetrackedness!??
Finally I got stuck in to some continuous pedalling at about 3.00pm with about 40 miles to go. Just as the sun came out and the temperature jumped up 10 degrees! Much perspiring later I arrived in Worcester. Entered the postcode of B&B into iPhone and found I was 100 yards away! BINGO!!

No comments:

Post a Comment