Friday, June 17, 2011

Pain stops play!!

I think the right leg has been overdoing it to compensate for the manky infected blistered left foot over the last couple of days and so to add insult to injury the right lower leg has now developed painful shin splints! I'm currently sat with a bag of ice cubes balanced on the elevated leg's shin area!
So, only 17 miles done & mostly at a hobble! However, this does push the total walking mileage to date to 401 miles!!
Pitch inspection due tomorrow morning! Being as good progress has been made so far I might take a couple of days off to rest the offending appendage!!


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So sorry to hear that - you're such an inspiration to all us lazy beggars tapping away on our computers all day. Amazing photos. Andi & I are really enjoying your blog. All power to you and hope you're pain-free again soon.

    ReplyDelete